Treat Your Feet
Important changes if attending an appointment at Orchard Life or Chapel Row.
- Wait in your car until called into the treatment room
- Hand gel is provided in the lobby area
- Wear your own mask or one will be provided for you to wear while in the building
- Payment is by card only (contactless is available)
Get a tailor-made treatment from a professional, experienced local Podiatrist. Receive a treatment for your particular foot complaint to give you healthier and more comfortable feet.
Where to find your Podiatrist/Chiropodist
Emma Barrow BSc(hons) MCPod
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (9am to 12.30pm)
Orchard Life, Bath Road, Midgham RG7 5UU
Thursday (9am to 4pm)
Chapel Row Surgery, The Avenue, Bucklebury RG7 6NS
The following are some of the common foot complaints treated by a Podiatrist/Chiropodist:
- Corns and calluses/hard skin
- Ingrown toenails - minor nail surgery if required
- Cracked heels
- Thickened toenails
- Diabetic feet - including diabetic neurovascular checks
The half hour appointment will focus on the main cause of discomfort with a tailor-made treatment leaving your feet feeling revitalised.
£40 for half hour appointments (card/contactless or BACS payments only please)
Treatments by appointment only.
No home visits.