Treat Your Feet
Important ongoing changes if attending an appointment at Orchard Life.
- Please wait in or by your car until called into the treatment room
- Hand gel is provided in the lobby area
- Please wear a good fitting mask or one will be provided for you
- Payment is by card only (contactless is available)
Monday 9am to 1pm
Tuesday 9am to 5pm Orchard Life, Bath Road,
Midgham RG7 5UU
Wednesday 9am to 1pm
Get a tailor-made treatment from a professional local Podiatrist with over 20 years experience. Receive a treatment for your particular foot complaint to give you healthier and more comfortable feet.
Where to find your Podiatrist/Chiropodist
Emma Barrow BSc(hons) MCPod HCPC registered
The following are some of the common foot complaints treated by a Podiatrist/Chiropodist:
- Corns and calluses/hard skin
- Ingrown toenails
- Cracked heels
- Thickened or damaged toenails
- Diabetic feet - including diabetic neurovascular checks
The half hour appointment will focus on the main cause of discomfort with a tailor-made treatment leaving your feet feeling revitalised.
£45 for half hour appointments (card/contactless or BACS payments only please)
Treatments by appointment only.
No home visits.